Join Our Email Alerts-Subscribe
Important Note:Login & Check Your Email Inbox and Activate Confirmation Link
India's growth rate is bridging gap between rich and poor.
- There is a substantial increase in the GDP and per capita income.
- The rapid growth in the economy has ultimately led to the increase in job opportunities as a result people from every section are being employed.
- This fast economic growth has resulted in an increase in the education awareness among the common people and this in return has let to improved literacy rate of India.
- The funds coming from the rich section is being utilized for the development of economic status of the poor section.
- Everyone in India is getting a fair and equal shot at every job opportunity that rises, thus making poor equivalent to rich.
- Farmer suicides continue, 90% people still live in strife and penury in rural area.
- The rise in GDP is because of the increase in expenses on medicines, drugs, liquor etc. This is a negative GDP
- The statistics suggest that the differnce between the earnings of top 10% and bottom 10% has increased hugely in last 20 years.
- 70% of the population in India still can't spend more than 40 Rs/- per day.
- Still there is an unequal distribution of income in Indian Economy, the rich keep on getting richer and there is no such improvement in the condition of the poor.
- Employment opportunities have increased but are limited to some sections. As a result a large section of poor people are unemployed.
- There is very scarce means for connectivity of the rural area form the urban area.
- The rate of decline in poverty is not in synchronization with that of the economic growth.
Source: Contents are provided by Technicalsymposium Google Group Members.
Disclaimer: All the above contents are provided by technicalsymposium.com Google Group members.
Further, this content is not intended to be used for commercial purpose. Technicalsymposium.com is not liable/responsible for any copyright issues.
Get All GD Topics with Answer & Placement Papers and Tech Round in Our Website