Freedom is the freedom to say 2 + 2 = 4. Once that is granted, everything else follows
- Saying 2+2 =4 is to say and believe in truth. If you have the freedom to speak the truth, you can live in world of fewer controversies.
- In today’s era, we have to manipulate. Because of this, the essence of truth is lost.
- If we are allowed to speak the truth, we are free of constraints.
- If we can speak the truth freely, we can live exclusively the way we want to without detention.
- When we speak the truth and stand by it, a lot of loop holes and roadblocks are cleared.
- Freedom usually creates differences. This is because, freedom to each one of us means differently.
- Freedom in religion usually creates a lot of communal tensions.
- Lot of us start to misuse freedom. So, if we are always allowed to speak the truth and speak our mind,
- In a country like India, we are bound by a lot of restrictions. Religion or otherwise. Even if we are granted freedom to speak the truth, it can create a lot of issues.
Source: Contents are provided by Technicalsymposium Google Group Members. Disclaimer: All the above contents are provided by technicalsymposium.com Google Group members. Further, this content is not intended to be used for commercial purpose. Technicalsymposium.com is not liable/responsible for any copyright issues