Blood test to reveal life span should be welcome.
- It would be a great achievement in the field of science as it allows the doctors to measure the biological age which is not always equal to chronological age.
- It is a very convenient method to determine oneís age without the use of any expensive tools and machines.
- It is very helpful for the families who are incorporated with certain ancestral disease to know the know-how of the body.
- It provides valuable information that encourages individuals to adopt healthier lifestyles.
- These blood tests are not accurate as they fail to tell the precise age of the person he or she will live up to.
- It is considered as waste of money as this blood test requires people to spend loads of mullahs from their pockets.
- It is irrelevant as people donít need these kinds of test to tell them the way to live and eat.
- A life span is based on environmental and genetic factors which are very crucial for a personís longevity. Thus, this test can not take into account these factors which are very critical in determining oneís life span.
Source: Contents are provided by Technicalsymposium Google Group Members. Disclaimer: All the above contents are provided by technicalsymposium.com Google Group members. Further, this content is not intended to be used for commercial purpose. Technicalsymposium.com is not liable/responsible for any copyright issues.