Parenthood- only thing that makes a difference to everything in life?
- The upbringing is essential for the development of the values system and personality of a person. Parenthood is the most essential building block of a childís life.
- It has a very huge psychological impact on the person.
- Good parenthood is extremely imperative especially in times of depravity.
- Parents teach so many things that no other person can teach. They preach about morals and discipline which is very necessary for a personís admirable personality.
- Parenthood acts as a catalyst in forming self-esteem and self-belief which are two most priced possession of a person.
- Children have few universal needs like, an adequate standard of living and protection which can only be provided by parents.
- It has been seen that orphan children without parents, from broken homes have emerged extremely strong.
- We live in a society in which the divorce rates are going up every minute and we still see that people without parenthood are doing all right.
- Parenthood can teach a lot of things but itís always the choices the individual takes that matters in the end.
- It has been seen that children without a proper parenthood can take up responsibilities without any discomfort.
Source: Contents are provided by Technicalsymposium Google Group Members. Disclaimer: All the above contents are provided by technicalsymposium.com Google Group members. Further, this content is not intended to be used for commercial purpose. Technicalsymposium.com is not liable/responsible for any copyright issues.