- Tourism will be enhanced in Kashmir by shooting more films which would in return boost India’s economy.
- It provides the perfect scenic beauty that is required by the film makers for their songs.
- Kashmir valley is working its way out of darkness and filmmakers should lend a helping hand in doing so.
- Filmmakers will save the effort of traveling longer distance i.e. outside India, with their equipments.
- The cost which will be put in during the shooting will be very cheap and affordable.
- Kashmir is a very integral part of our culture and films will form a bridge in between people of different states.
- Films having major stars will be a high-value target for the militants and security parameters would have to be arranged.
- It a very volatile area as it has just emerged out from many attacks and there is always a threat of militia attacking any moment.
- The infrastructure found is Kashmir is not up to the mark i.e. it is unsatisfactory.
- Getting shooting permits in Kashmir is also very tricky due to its volatile nature to terrorist attacks.
- There are frequent curfews and demonstrations which would result in a standstill of the proceedings. Thus, waste of time is a certain possibility.
Source: Contents are provided by Technicalsymposium Google Group Members.
Disclaimer: All the above contents are provided by technicalsymposium.com Google Group members.
Further, this content is not intended to be used for commercial purpose. Technicalsymposium.com is not liable/responsible for any copyright issues.
Technical Symposium.Com All Jobs & Certifications Lecture Notes and Scholarships & Project Details