- They are also living beings, thus, they also have the right to live which would protect them from hunters and poachers.
- They are getting extinct and they should be safe guarded by issuing such rights which would help them to live in their habitats peacefully.
- This law would do away with all the entertainment activities that require participation of these mammals.
- Humans have lost their conscious and self-awareness and thus it becomes very important to give dolphins and whales their universal right to live freely.
- They are a constant to human life. So, they should be held under captivity of humans which would ensure protection of both.
- They are very important in the research field as they reveal many unusual facts that are not known to humans.
- This would devalue humans who are far more superior to whales or dolphins which are considered to be primitive in nature.
- It will be unfair to all the other animals are living in the world as this rule will only enforce the dolphins and whales to live without any interference.
Source: Contents are provided by Technicalsymposium Google Group Members.
Disclaimer: All the above contents are provided by technicalsymposium.com Google Group members.
Further, this content is not intended to be used for commercial purpose. Technicalsymposium.com is not liable/responsible for any copyright issues.
Technical Symposium.Com All Jobs & Certifications Lecture Notes and Scholarships & Project Details