Reservation for women would help the society
• There is no valid point till date which makes any women unequal in comparison to a man.
• Giving reservation to women would give them encouragement. They would not be recognized in society as mere “domestic” workers.
• Reservation should not be given to treat them superior; it should be given to help people understand that they are equal. This is because, few communities in India still believe in “female foeticide”. Little do they know that it’s a woman that delivers a man!
• If women need to do something for the society and country, there is no need for reservation.
• Instead of concentrating on reservation, the society can be improved by concentrating on other ethical issues.
• There have been many great and famous women in politics that did what they could for society. They didn’t any special reservation!
• Women may undoubtedly take advantage of reservation to defend themselves
Source: Contents are provided by Technicalsymposium Google Group Members. Disclaimer: All the above contents are provided by technicalsymposium.com Google Group members. Further, this content is not intended to be used for commercial purpose. Technicalsymposium.com is not liable/responsible for any copyright issues.