Rules are made to be broken
- There are some rules that sometimes unnecessarily waste time. For e.g. some rules in the airports or railway stations.
- Some rules that are laid down by our society create communal issues.
- Several rules bind you from doing something that may be right but, the law doesn’t allow you to.
- We have several policies and regulations that may cost us a lot. For e.g. Some life insurance policies, accident policies that are formulated for the company’s benefit and not the common man.
- Rules inculcate discipline. For e.g. Rules in school make the student disciplined.
- Some rules have a valid reason behind them. For e.g an ambulance that needs way.
- Rules create a sense of awareness. E.g. Policies and procedures of a company incase of fire.
- Rules help us distinguish between right and wrong.
Source: Contents are provided by Technicalsymposium Google Group Members. Disclaimer: All the above contents are provided by technicalsymposium.com Google Group members. Further, this content is not intended to be used for commercial purpose. Technicalsymposium.com is not liable/responsible for any copyright issues.