- Universal Disarmament is the dire need of the hour.
- With this step the whole world will become a beautiful and peaceful place to live in.
- Matters can be solved peacefully. Using of weapons to solve every problem is not the solution.
- Universal Disarmament is a great step to restore peace in the world and also very important step from humanity’s point of view.
- The relations between countries will be more congenial as they will be based on mutual understanding and not on the fear of weapons a country has.
- In order to protect their own home country from terrorists, criminals and dishonest people every country must have weapons.
- In the present scenario, where every country is competing in maximizing their nuclear weapons it is not possible to adopt a policy like Universal Disarmament.
- We need to produce more weapons to protect our country from the neighboring countries.
- A country having large number of weapons is considered powerful in today’s time.
- Universal Disarmament won’t solve the biggest problem of the world which is terrorism, which is threat to global peace.
Source: Contents are provided by Technicalsymposium Google Group Members.
Disclaimer: All the above contents are provided by technicalsymposium.com Google Group members.
Further, this content is not intended to be used for commercial purpose. Technicalsymposium.com is not liable/responsible for any copyright issues.
Technical Symposium.Com All Jobs & Certifications Lecture Notes and Scholarships & Project Details