• Divorces in marriages are very common today. Divorce can occur due to many reasons like – incompatibility of partners, insecurity, violence etc.
• Post a divorce, an individual has the right to live his/her life by marrying someone else again.
• A marriage can be seldom forced on an individual. This may lead to an unsuccessful marriage.
• A divorce could be traumatic for the individual. A new ray of hope could be a remarriage.
• Marriage is socially acceptable in Indian society. For any individual, especially women, living alone can be socially traumatizing.
Once bitten twice shy. Divorce and remarriage should not be encouraged.
• Marriage is supposed to be a life long commitment with one person.
• Because the couple looses the ability to understand each other, a divorce occurs. It’s least likely the couple adjust with someone else.
• Divorce and Remarriage pass negative vibes to children that may hamper their mental stability.
• It creates a negative impression on family and relatives.
• After remarriage, it takes time to adjust and expectations are raised
Source: Contents are provided by Technicalsymposium Google Group Members.
Disclaimer: All the above contents are provided by technicalsymposium.com Google Group members.
Further, this content is not intended to be used for commercial purpose. Technicalsymposium.com is not liable/responsible for any copyright issues.
Technical Symposium.Com All Jobs & Certifications Lecture Notes and Scholarships & Project Details