Subscribe our email alerts and Publish your events with us
You'll Receive & Get Benefits :
Important Note:Login & Check Your Email Inbox and Activate Confirmation Link
Women are good managers
• It’s a known fact that women are more organized than men.
• Women anyway most of the time effectively handle all domestic responsibilities even in the financial domain.
• They are good managers at home. This definitely makes a difference when compared to men.
• Women are more focused and have better leadership skills.
• Women have better selling abilities when compared to men.
• Women have a more pleasing personality and convincing powers.
• Women have many other domestic responsibilities. They may not be able to handle so much stress.
• Women usually are more emotional. This can definitely affect their work and professional relationships. They may not be able to balance emotional and professional distances.
• Most women to reach at the top may just make misuse of certain laws for their rights.
• Women are known for their sacrificing and adjusting behavior. This is definitely not a trait of a good manager.
• Women tend to stretch and exaggerate a lot. This cannot be acceptable in work environment.
Source: Contents are provided by Technicalsymposium Google Group Members. Disclaimer: All the above contents are provided by technicalsymposium.com Google Group members. Further, this content is not intended to be used for commercial purpose. Technicalsymposium.com is not liable/responsible for any copyright issues
Technicalsymposium.com is an education & event sharing information website
© All right Reversed.