• In an arranged marriage, first few years of the marriage are spent in knowing and understanding the person. There is a sense and demand of spending more time with each other.
• In a love marriage, before the marriage, the couple shares a very different level of understanding. This understanding when tied to social obligations expected once married, are difficult to obey.
• It is easy to adjust with the partner in an arranged marriage as compared to love marriage. This is because in a love marriage things may often be taken for granted.
• Since the partners have never met before, in an arranged marriage, they care more about each others needs.
• Arranged marriages help resolves domestic issues faster. There is a sense of fear of loosing the partner.
• For some unforeseen reason, the marriage does not work; there are many people who will support more.
• In most cases, love marriages force the couple to stay away from family. This leaves them with no choice but to tackle their own problems.
• In today’s busy lives no one has the time to understand each other after marriage.
• Arranged marriage, most of the times works on compromises. In a love marriage they were in love even before the marriage and hence compromises are less.
• In an arranged marriage, social obligations can get frustrating at times.
• Love married couples learn how to become independent since most of the times they are separated and hence are able to tackle their problems.
• A comfort level has already been developed between the couple.
• Expectations from parents are less since most of the times decision of marrying is usually initiated by the couple.
Source: Contents are provided by Technicalsymposium Google Group Members.
Disclaimer: All the above contents are provided by technicalsymposium.com Google Group members.
Further, this content is not intended to be used for commercial purpose. Technicalsymposium.com is not liable/responsible for any copyright issues.