Subscribe our email alerts and Publish your events with us
You'll Receive & Get Benefits :
Important Note:Login & Check Your Email Inbox and Activate Confirmation Link
Wisdom does not come with age.
- Usually in universities, professors are involved in so much and paid less that they lose their interest in teaching. This happens in colleges too.
- Most colleges have no facilities for the teachers. This makes their job monotonous as there is no recreation.
- In India especially, because of the nature of the education system we have, teachers canít think anything beyond marks.
- Because of the teaching mechanism, usually the students also lose interest that influences the teachers.
- The quality of faculty we see in colleges and universities are the same. This is why only some colleges are renowned than the other. Both universities and colleges donít have an exhaustive screening before appointing a faculty.
- This is not true for renowned colleges like the IIMís and IITís where the teachers are extremely educated and passionate.
- A teacherís passion is to teach and awaken interest in their students. This cannot be lost.
- A university has its own standard, policies and procedures. A college is a subset of a university and hence can never be compared.
- A university has much beyond teaching to take care of. So, if the faculty loses interest in teaching, we cannot compare it to a college.
Source: Contents are provided by Technicalsymposium Google Group Members. Disclaimer: All the above contents are provided by technicalsymposium.com Google Group members. Further, this content is not intended to be used for commercial purpose. Technicalsymposium.com is not liable/responsible for any copyright issues.
Technicalsymposium.com is an education & event sharing information website
© All right Reversed.