Important Note:Login & Check Your Email Inbox and Activate Confirmation Link
Social networking on Internet is a boon.
- Social Networking is an easier way of getting in touch with your relatives, friends, and the rest of world through internet.
- Humans are social animal and the social networking on internet has given them a new way to remain connected with everyone irrespective of the time and distance.
- It saves the time as people can easily interact with people any where around the world without visiting them personally.
- If any body wants to see anybody’s details they can directly take it from social networking sites.
- These networking systems are also helpful from business point of view. As you can make new contacts on these sites.
- In recent times this means has become popular to advertise your work, product etc. as it gets circulated very fast on these sites.
- Personal lives are getting affected as they have started sharing their personal things on these sites.
- On these sites people make friends and spend long hours chatting with them whom they have never seen or met.
- Young generations are becoming more and more addicted to these sites.
- Somewhere the real social life of people is getting affected very badly as find it more comfortable and find time to chat with a stranger than finding time to meet friends or relatives.
- Recently there was a case of a social networking site where a girl attempted suicide after reading a message of her boyfriend. These types are increasing day by day.
- The security issues – physical as well as those related to computers are increasing as the teenagers do not understand the effective usage of social networking.
Source: Contents are provided by Technicalsymposium Google Group Members. Disclaimer: All the above contents are provided by technicalsymposium.com Google Group members. Further, this content is not intended to be used for commercial purpose. Technicalsymposium.com is not liable/responsible for any copyright issues