- Books are vast sources of knowledge. They are sacred as well as holy.
- They form one’s conscience and help people develop their notion of right and wrong.
- Soul of a body prevents the being from becoming a savage or cannibal. In the same way books bring virtue to a structure or room.
- Books play a vital role in one’s education and constitute a major part in one’s life.
- A room is a non-living object, contrary to the living body, the simile is thus erroneous.
- There are good books, there are bad books. Why should it be assumed that the soul, even if there is one, is chaste and pure?
- Books are inventions of authors but a soul can’t be imparted from a body.
Source: Contents are provided by Technicalsymposium Google Group Members.
Disclaimer: All the above contents are provided by technicalsymposium.com Google Group members.
Further, this content is not intended to be used for commercial purpose. Technicalsymposium.com is not liable/responsible for any copyright issues.
Technical Symposium.Com All Jobs & Certifications Lecture Notes and Scholarships & Project Details