A room without books is like a body without soul.
- Books are vast sources of knowledge. They are sacred as well as holy.
- They form oneís conscience and help people develop their notion of right and wrong.
- Soul of a body prevents the being from becoming a savage or cannibal. In the same way books bring virtue to a structure or room.
- Books play a vital role in oneís education and constitute a major part in oneís life.
- A room is a non-living object, contrary to the living body, the simile is thus erroneous.
- There are good books, there are bad books. Why should it be assumed that the soul, even if there is one, is chaste and pure?
- Books are inventions of authors but a soul canít be imparted from a body.
Source: Contents are provided by Technicalsymposium Google Group Members. Disclaimer: All the above contents are provided by technicalsymposium.com Google Group members. Further, this content is not intended to be used for commercial purpose. Technicalsymposium.com is not liable/responsible for any copyright issues.