Subscribe our email alerts and Publish your events with us
You'll Receive & Get Benefits :
Important Note:Login & Check Your Email Inbox and Activate Confirmation Link
B-Schools should aim at creating entrepreneurs rather than managers
- Entrepreneurs are the basic necessity of a country like India because they are the ones who generate employment.
- Entrepreneurs can be a good manager but a manager can or cannot be an entrepreneur.
- Entrepreneurship is the key to reviving the economy of India. It also contributes to the revival of the social environment.
- Poverty and unemployment can only be alleviated by creating opportunities and it is entrepreneurs work to do.
- For proper functioning and maintaining the balance in the society, social innovators and entrepreneurs are the need of the hour.
- Managers are the job seekers, they donít create opportunities rather they grab them.
- India hardly has any established products in the international market, it is the entrepreneurs who can have a vision to produce them.
- Managers work towards the maintenance of the organization and that is why they form a vital part of the society.
- Managers secure the future by managing and controlling the infrastructure and systems needed for the countryís proper functioning.
- Entrepreneur needs startup money i.e. they require more money to establish.
- Managers are well educated and they work for the welfare of the organization.
- To lure more and more foreign companies to set up their offices in India, we need trained managers to manage their work.
Source: Contents are provided by Technicalsymposium Google Group Members. Disclaimer: All the above contents are provided by technicalsymposium.com Google Group members. Further, this content is not intended to be used for commercial purpose. Technicalsymposium.com is not liable/responsible for any copyright issues.
Technicalsymposium.com is an education & event sharing information website
© All right Reversed.