Subscribe our email alerts and Publish your events with us
You'll Receive & Get Benefits :
Important Note:Login & Check Your Email Inbox and Activate Confirmation Link
The medium of teaching in schools should be English
- If it is not, the students will find it hard to move around and settle in other states and countries.
- It enhances the chances of success globally by adding value to oneís personality.
- English being a universal language is spoken in every city and part of the world.
- It drives business across the world. It is a language of processing and understanding.
- It is a great asset when competing for business from other countries.
- Lack of fluency in English can be a huge hindrance in the future.
- Ability to Indians to communicate fluently in English is one of the major reasons of IT being such a successful industry in India.
- Language is a direct connection to culture, making English the medium of education would deteriorate this culture.
- Learning in your mother tongue is the easiest way of understanding and expressing.
- Freedom of speech doesnít allow English to become the official teaching language in schools.
- Language should not be barrier in oneís progress.
- Learning multiple languages not only maintains diversity but also forms a sense of respect for the language spoken.
Source: Contents are provided by Technicalsymposium Google Group Members. Disclaimer: All the above contents are provided by technicalsymposium.com Google Group members. Further, this content is not intended to be used for commercial purpose. Technicalsymposium.com is not liable/responsible for any copyright issues
Technicalsymposium.com is an education & event sharing information website
© All right Reversed.