In business, the rear view mirror is clearer than the windshield
- Because the windshield is less clear, in business as well, it is not possible to foresee any threats always.
- Even if the view is not clear, we still drive. Similarly, we still move ahead in business.
- Just like in driving, risks, fear are always existent. Same is the case with business.
- If we meet with an accident because of no clarity while driving, we donít stop to drive. Similarly, if we run into losses in a business, we donít stop working.
- A rear view mirror provides us passing points and benchmarks because those are paths we have already taken. Similarly, in business as well, we experience certain paths, good or bad.
- What matters in business is strategy. If your strategy and goal is clear, nothing else matters.
- A business not only runs on strategies but also money and luck. If all these things are in place, even a less clear vision can work.
- Business is all about management. If itís managed well, everything falls in place.
- If your plan of running a business is well established, you attract more opportunities.
- A business is all about taking risks. If we all had the ability to foresee the result, we all would be equally successful.
Source: Contents are provided by Technicalsymposium Google Group Members. Disclaimer: All the above contents are provided by technicalsymposium.com Google Group members. Further, this content is not intended to be used for commercial purpose. Technicalsymposium.com is not liable/responsible for any copyright issues.