Subscribe our email alerts and Publish your events with us
You'll Receive & Get Benefits :
Important Note:Login & Check Your Email Inbox and Activate Confirmation Link
Abolishing Haj subsidy - justified?
- Now acc to Islamic texts, it says that one should only go to Mecca when one has adequate financial resources. It is not a compulsion on the part of the state to fund such kind of a measure.
- The amount used in such subsidy is an engrossing one and it is better to use it in education and social development of the minority society.
- The government funds the Haj yatra every year and this is affecting our economy as funds are not used in development, which is a far more concerning issue as of now.
- In countries outside, like Saudi nations, Haj is done by people on their own i.e. funds are not provided to them by the government.
- Its not justified because, Muslimís are a minority and one of their major goals in life is to go on Mecca.
- As the law for the state says that, it should work for the upliftment of its people. So providing funds to Haj subsidy is justified.
- There is no sense in taking money from the pilgrims as they are fulfilling their wish to go on Haj.
- This does not hold the principles of secularism.
Source: Contents are provided by Technicalsymposium Google Group Members. Disclaimer: All the above contents are provided by technicalsymposium.com Google Group members. Further, this content is not intended to be used for commercial purpose. Technicalsymposium.com is not liable/responsible for any copyright issues.
Technicalsymposium.com is an education & event sharing information website
© All right Reversed.