• People are educated about different STD’s, AIDS etc.
• Lack of sex education results in unnecessary abortions.
• People are not aware of contraceptive pills, condoms and other means to avoid pregnancy. This also results in harm to reproductive organs.
• Sex education is not just about teaching about sex. It’s about teaching how reproductive organs are built, stages that a boy and girl go through, relationships etc.
When and who should educate?
• For some people, sex education is still not necessary as it hurts their religious sentiments.
• Ideally sex education should start from onset of puberty.
• Sex education should not just be in schools. It should start from home as well. Parents should not feel conscience about discussing queries raised.
• Special care should be taken that the education and teaching should not sound vulgar.
Source: Contents are provided by Technicalsymposium Google Group Members.
Disclaimer: All the above contents are provided by technicalsymposium.com Google Group members.
Further, this content is not intended to be used for commercial purpose. Technicalsymposium.com is not liable/responsible for any copyright issues.
Technical Symposium.Com All Jobs & Certifications Lecture Notes and Scholarships & Project Details