Important Note:Login & Check Your Email Inbox and Activate Confirmation Link
Fate of Apple after Steve Jobs
- Jobs was notorious as he had a firm grip on his product during its developmental phase.
- He brought in the iPadsí, iPodsí and Macís which were all very distinct in design.
- It will be next to impossible to have his brilliance; both as a product visionary and super-salesman transferred to any other person.
- Jobsí was a historic leader of Apple and it was his contribution and dedication that brought success to his company.
- The impact of his new era technology has been monumental in growth of todayís societies and cultures.
- The company is well positioned and will have no effect whatsoever in the near future.
- The investors and customers had grown accustomed to the idea of apple without it brilliant leader.
- Apple shares had no impact even after the death of Jobsí and is very likely to remain the same.
- Jobsí successor Cook is also hard working and some believe is a true heir to jobsí throne.
- Jobsí has already laid the foundation of what comes next. Thus, it wonít be wrong to say that Apple will do well even without the visionary Jobsí.
Source: Contents are provided by Technicalsymposium Google Group Members. Disclaimer: All the above contents are provided by technicalsymposium.com Google Group members. Further, this content is not intended to be used for commercial purpose. Technicalsymposium.com is not liable/responsible for any copyright issues