• Different gasses emitted from power plants, cars, air planes. Gasses like Carbon dioxide, methane, nitrous oxide are the main culprits.
• Pollution – the polluted gasses emitted from the vehicles are the biggest cause of global warming.
• Population – Most of the populating countries will demand more vehicles, more demand for agriculture. This results in more methane because there will be more burning of fossil fuels.
• To start with, plants and animals will be affected the most. This is because high temperatures will melt ice in Greenland and Antarctica increasing the rise of sea level.
• High temperatures will make agriculture next to impossible. Only areas that will be left little cold can withstand the agriculture.
• The rise in sea level will pollute the salt water, empty reservoirs and results in water scarcity.
• Global warming will result in more heart related ailments.
• In the worst scenario, the environment will be destructed leading to floods, drought etc.
Source: Contents are provided by Technicalsymposium Google Group Members. Disclaimer: All the above contents are provided by technicalsymposium.com Google Group members. Further, this content is not intended to be used for commercial purpose. Technicalsymposium.com is not liable/responsible for any copyright issues.