Subscribe our email alerts and Publish your events with us
You'll Receive & Get Benefits :
Important Note:Login & Check Your Email Inbox and Activate Confirmation Link
Winning is what matters, whatever may be the cost
- With the competition we all experience today, winning is what matters.
- When people have no choice, they have to win- regardless of the cost.
- Winning makes you strong. It gives you a sense of confidence.
- Winning makes you competitive. Eventually, that helps you overcome the cost.
- Winning without evaluation the circumstances makes us blind, mentally. We start to overlook our ethics.
- If you are at a superior position or serving the country, you have to consider the cost at which you win something.
- At times, in the zeal of winning, we land up incurring a loss to others.
- Most of the times because we want to win, we land up lying. Because of this, we face the consequences later.
- Winning makes you successful. So, when customers approach a company, they donít only see how successful you are but, they also see the route that was taken.
Source: Contents are provided by Technicalsymposium Google Group Members. Disclaimer: All the above contents are provided by technicalsymposium.com Google Group members. Further, this content is not intended to be used for commercial purpose. Technicalsymposium.com is not liable/responsible for any copyright issues.
Technicalsymposium.com is an education & event sharing information website
© All right Reversed.