• The likes and dislikes of the partner are known.
• They have all the time with each other because there is no social obligation to fulfill.
• If the couple feels they are not compatible they can easily separate without any guilt or harm.
• If married, it could be one of the ways cut down on divorce rates.
• A sense of maturity is developed amongst the partners which helps them in being with each other later in life.
• Because there is no social responsibility, the partner is free. He/she may make misuse of this fact and constantly change partners.
• Live-in relations can definitely hurt sentiments of many communities.
• In a country like India, where love is not merely give and take, its doubtful that living relationships can succeed.
• When the couple is married, they may not be able to live up to the social and domestic responsibilities which they could casually bypass while in a living relationship.
• A Live-in relationship is not as open in India. It may cause a sense of discomfort ness to people living around.
• Most of the times, living relationships goes against the family. By the time the family accepts, the couple may loose interest in each other!
Source: Contents are provided by Technicalsymposium Google Group Members.
Disclaimer: All the above contents are provided by technicalsymposium.com Google Group members.
Further, this content is not intended to be used for commercial purpose. Technicalsymposium.com is not liable/responsible for any copyright issues.
Technical Symposium.Com All Jobs & Certifications Lecture Notes and Scholarships & Project Details