Free Advertisement Procedure
A One Day Training Program on Hyper Spectral Data Processing Techniques-Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT)
1. Name of the Training Program:
A One Day Training Program on Hyper Spectral Data Processing Techniques
2. Objective of the Event
- Identify and remove the bad bands and vertical Column removal using local
- Atmospheric correction using FLAASH module.
- Data dimensionality reduction and end member extraction.
- Per pixel based classification approaches depends on the spectral libraries.
3. College Details (Name of the College, Address, Dept, etc.,)
CDMM, VIT University, Katpadi, Vellore - 632014
4. Training Program Date: 03/10/2017 (MM/DD/YYYY)
6. Important Dates
Last date of registration: 03/09/2017 (MM/DD/YYYY)
7. Who Can attend? (UG/PG/Research Scholars)
Professors and etc.
8. Event Registration Details.(Payment Details)
9. Address for communication
Dr. Kiran Yarrakula
Associate Professor, CDMM
More Information Please Click here
Source:Information(s) Provided By
Centre of Disaster Mitigation and Management,
Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT)
List of Conference/Workshops 2017 Details-Given below
About-Us Contact-Us Site-map
©copyright All rights are reserved to technicalsymposium.com