National Seminar on Functional Foods and Nutraceuticals for Young and Old-Dr. N. G. P. Arts and Science College, Coimbatore
Date of Function: 19th September 2014.
1. Name of the Event – National Seminar on Functional Foods and Nutraceuticals for Young and old.
2. College Name: Dr. N. G. P. Arts and Science College, Coimbatore
3. Department: Nutrition and Dietetics
4. Event Details: (About your Event Description, Scope, Objective, Papers Topics):
Functional foods and Nutraceuticals are food products that provide health as well as
medical benefits including the prevention and treatment of disease. It is a dynamic, evolving
industry that offers exciting opportunities to merge scientific discovery with growing
consumer interest in health-enhancing foods. The focus of this programme is to enhance
the scientific knowledge which will encourage research and development of products
that provide health benefits and permit truthful, non-misleading communications of these
products while protecting public health and maintaining public confidence.
• To have a comprehensive understanding on the constitutes of functional foods and
• To be aware of the global regulatory issues pertaining to functional foods and
• To encourage students participation through innovative activities
• To help students interact with experts from food industries
Competitions (for students only)
• Recipe Presentation
Who can participate?
• Faculty and Students of courses related to Food Science & Nutrition.
• Health professionals including Nutritionists and Dieticians.
• Food Industry professionals
5. Date of Event: 19th
6. Important Dates:
Last Date of Registration – 15th September 2014.
*Registration Kit, snacks and lunch will be provided to all registered participants.
*Kindly bring your Identity Card for Registration
*Competitions will be held in the forenoon session
*Technical sessions will be held in the afternoon session
7. Contact Details (Cell Phone No, Event E-Mail id):
• Organizing Secretary & Head of the Department – 97883 58788
• E-Mail ID – email@example.com
• Registration Desk – 98655 81257
Registration Fee: NIL
More Information Please Click here
Source:Information(s) Provided By Dr. D. Sridevi
Head, Assistant Professor
Dept. of Nutrition and Dietetics
Dr. N. G. P. Arts and Science College, Coimbatore
Note: When submitting your papers to Event Convenors type email subject name as technicalsymposium.com /Your Paper title.
About-Us Contact-Us Site-map
©copyright 2009 All rights are reserved to technicalsymposium.com