PICTEM-14-PERUNTHALAIVAR KAMARAJAR INSTITUTE OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY,NEDUNGADU,KARAIKAL-
Date of Function: MARCH-07 -2014
1.Name of The Event: PICTEM-14
2.College Name: PERUNTHALAIVAR KAMARAJAR INSTITUTE OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY,NEDUNGADU,KARAIKAL
3.Department: INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
4.Event Details:(About your Event Description,Scope, Objective, Papers Topics):
TECHNICAL EVENTS RULES AND REGULATIONS
* 2 Members per team.
* PowerPoint presentation for 10 minutes.
* Paper should be submitted in IEEE format.
* Topics :
1) Computational Intelligence in knowledge
2) Wireless/mobile computing
3) Adhoc network
4) Cloud computing
5) Database and datamining
6) Embedded systems
7) Image processing
8) Network security
9) Natural language processing
10) Parallel and distributed computing
11) Soft computing
12) Software engineering/architecture/metrics
13) Web Services
* Individual performance
* Three rounds with increasing complexity in bug.
* Programs will be given in C and C++ language.
* 2 Members per team.
* Technical quiz contest where the participants have to identify the technical words with the help of visuals.
* 5 different rounds with increasing complexity in questions.
* 2 members per team.
* A complete technical event, which would cover all the core subjects of IT consisting of 5 rounds.
CULTURAL EVENTS RULES AND REGULATIONS
1. Vocal Solo
* Solo with or without KAROKE.
* Participants are supposed to bring their KAROKE in CD.
* No. of participants should range from 5 to 10.
* Maximum time is 10 mins.
* A maximum of 2 mins. setting time is allowed.
* Should be innovative piece conveyed only by Dance and Music.
* Classical, Folk, Western or Fusion or any form of Dance is permitted.
* Drama piece are not credited, the dance should be original and properties are allowed.
* Themes oriented to Politics or hurting the sentiments of religion or race must be avoided.
* Costumes must be professional and must not be awkward or provocative.
3. Variety (Mime, Mimicry, Drama or any form of entertainment are permitted)
* Maximum no. of participants is 12.
* Time limit is 10 mins.
* Introduction and background music are allowed.
* Politics based stories and symbols are not allowed.
* 3 members per team.
* Number of rounds depends on the no. of participating teams.
* Rules for every round will be informed on the spot.
* No codes allowed: standards format like SPLASH, MERIT, etc. are permitted.
5. Director’s Cut
* Maximum time of 15 minutes.
* Themes must not be controversial criticizing active politics, religion or race.
* Events and sequences should not be active.
No. of participants per event is restricted, for maintaining the quality hence it is requested that the students should advised to register their participation in advance. The registration will be done in first come first serve basis only.
5.Date of Event: MARCH-07 -2014
6.Important Dates: LAST DATE FOR PAPER SUBMISSION 28-FEB-2014
7.Contact Details: Mr.MUTHUKUMAR(8098497747), Mr.MANIKANDAN(9095136588)
8.Registration Fees:RS.50 PER PARTICIPANTS FOR SINGLE EVENT
More Information Please Click here
Source:Information(s) Provided By Pkiet iConnect
Note: When submitting your papers to Event Convenors type email subject name as technicalsymposium.com /Your Paper title.
Free Placement Papers With Answers
About-Us Contact-Us Site-map
©copyright 2009 All rights are reserved to technicalsymposium.com