Rendezvous 2K14- RMD Engineering College CSE Symposium 2014- Department of Computer Science and Engineering Symposium- Organised by rmd college of engineering in Chennai Gummidipoondi, Tamil Nadu
Date of Function: August 25,2014
E-Mail your papers to : firstname.lastname@example.org
R.M.D. ENGINEERING COLLEGE
1. All participants must be aware of the fact that there is only online registration.
2.Registration closes on 20.08.2014
3.Your registration will be intimated through mail within a day or two from the day you register
4. Everyone should bring a photocopy of the confirmation mail
5. Participants are requested to carry their college id cards without fail.
6. The team must comprise members of same gender only to avail the eligibility of participation.
7. Each participant can register for maximum of three events only.
8. All participants are requested to be present at the college campus by 8:45 am.
9. Participants are requested to check the bus routes and timings provided to assure your presence in time at the boarding points. Suni
10. No travel allowance will be provided.
11. Participants are hereby informed that t-shirts, jeans and other casuals are strictly prohibited inside our campus.
12. Gentlemen are requested to wear formals and shoes compulsorily.
13. Ladies are requested to wear only salwars.
14. Use of mobile phones inside the college premises is strictly prohibited.
15. Any paper or project soft or hard copies received beyond the date specified will not be considered.
16. All the participants should adhere to the rules and regulations of the college.
17. Anyone violating these rules will not be allowed inside the college campus
Help us to host the event perfectly
5G Pen PC
Latest Trends In IT
Paper should be in IEEE format.
Abstract should not exceed 500 words.
Paper should not exceed the maximum limit of six pages.
Papers should only be in .doc or .pdf format.
A maximum of two authors per paper.
The participants should bring two hardcopies of the paper.
Presentation should be in power point presentation MS Office 2007.
Each team will be allotted seven minutes for presentation and three minutes for queries.
Any extension from the allotted time may result in the loss of points.
The participants should bring their presentation on CD drive along with two hardcopies.
Contacts information such as Mobile Number and Mail ID of the authors should be in the paper.
The name of the document should be the title of the paper.
Send the document of the paper as attachment.
All papers must be sent to email@example.com on or before 18.08.2014.
The shortlisted participants who are eligible for presenting their paper in final presentation will be intimated through mail on or before 20.08.2014.
The decision of the judges is final.
A mock interview is an emulation of an interview used for training purposes. The interview tries to resemble a real interview as close as possible. This event is similar to attending an interview for an IT Company.
The Mock Interview is a safe place to practice your interview skills and gain feedback.
INTERVIEW (Technical and HR)
1) Students must compulsorily bring their resume.
2)only Individual participation
3) Students are requested to come in formals.
4) Judges decision is final.
Set of picture will be given out of which the contestant must create innovative web design.
Software like Flash, Photoshop will be given.
The design must be out of their own creativity.
Picture from other source are not allowed.
The design must comprise of three picture or more and attractive text.
Maximum of two per team.
At any situation judge's decision is final.
Are you the best quizzer in your college? Willing to take on challenges? On August 25, 2014, we give a chance to stamp your talent in a place where the best quizzers will look to steal the silverware from you!!!
So get your databases filling and minds quizzing.
FIRST ROUND = ELIMINATION ROUND
SECOND ROUND = FINAL ROUND
1.Maximum two persons per team.
Do you have an eye for errors?
This is your place!
30 questions, of general debugging (or) output estimations in C/C++/Java.
Teams with most number of correctly answered questions qualify.
Starred questions are considered in case of a tie.
Shortlisted contestants will be asked to construct programs for the given problem specification in C/C++/java.
The results are based on number of correctly solved problems and also efficiency of the code.
Time and/or space constraints may be specified.
1) Each team can comprise of not more than 2 members (lone wolves are also entertained).
2) No contestant can be a member of more than one team.
3) The participants should be from the same college/institution.
4) Contestants are not allowed to carry any additional materials.
5) Teams involving in any kind of malpractice will be immediately disqualified.
6) Decisions made by the judges will be final.
7) The participants are not allowed to use any Compiler/IDE in the 1st round(debugging round).
For more queries
The Organising Chair
Dept-Computer Science And Engineering
RMD Engineering College
Mail ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
ASWIN.N.S ( +91 - 9710596137 )
RAHUL RAJ ( +91- 9789901271 )
More Information Please Click here
Source:Information(s) Provided By rmd cse
Note: When submitting your papers to Event Convenors type email subject name as technicalsymposium.com /Your Paper title.
Attn:UG/PGStudents & Professors
BE/MCA/MBA/Management Studies Students-Click and Get Useful Book Now
About-Us Contact-Us Site-map
©copyright 2009 All rights are reserved to technicalsymposium.com