A Group Discussion is a methodology used by any institution / organization to gauge whether the candidate has certain personality traits and/or skills that are desired by the concerned institute / organization. In this methodology, all short-listed candidates are divided into groups of 8-12 students. Each group is given a topic or a situation. The group is allowed a few minutes to think about the same, and then asked to discuss it among themselves for 15-20 minutes, while a panel of judges observes and analyzes the proceedings.
1. Indian cultural values have nothing to fear from globalization
2. The impact of economic reforms has been that rich people have become richer rich and poor people poorer.
3. Management education is only for the rich.
4. Reservation in parliament for women.
5. The US dollar is no longer a stable currency
6. The impact of Internet on India.
7. Behind every man there is a woman.
8. Politicians are not interested in the future of our country.
9. Wisdom does not come with age.
10. Corruption is the main outcome of democracy.
11. Is the consumer really the King in India?
12. Globalization verses Nationalism.
13. Conditional access system for cable TV watchers: boon or bane?
14. If India is poorly governed, the reason is that we have designed our system of governance for protecting if not encouraging corruption.
15. Commercialization of health care: good or bad?
16. Should agricultural subsidies be stopped?
17. Do we lag behind China?
18. Who says MNCs are superior to Indian companies?
19. Food comes first, ethics later!
20. To survive in the civilized world one needs to be a hypocrite.
21. Money is the sixth sense without which one can't enjoy the other five.
22. English language as a mode of instruction in primary level.
23. Men and Women are different.
24. Given the present state of affairs, India will remain a developing country forever.
25. IIM's and IIT's encourage only brain drain.
26. Whether reservation to women is beneficial?
27. There is no alternative to Pokhran nuclear test in present scenario.
28. Modern cinema is a boon to Indian society.
29. Should youth indulge in politics?
30. US war on Iraq-justified or not.
31. Role of UN in peacekeeping.
32. Position of Women in India compared to other nations.
33. Environment Management.
34. Is China better than India in software?
35. Should SONIA Gandhi be made the PM
36. BPOs in INDIA
37. Govt contribution to IT
38. Will punch lines rule the Advertisements?
39. premarital sex
40. India or west , which is the land of opportunities
41. water resources should be nationalized
42. "BALANCE BETWEEN PROFESSIONALISM AND FAMILY"
43. Is it necessary to ban COCOCOLA in India?
44. About Hockey being the primary game in India.
45. Cricket should be banned or not.
46. Present state of Indian Cricket team.
47. Love marriage/Arranged marriage.
48. Advantages of Co-education.
49. How to deal with international terrorism.
50. Is peace and non-violence outdated concepts?
51. A Unipolar World spells disaster for underdeveloped countries like India.
52. What shall we do about our ever-increasing Population?
53. Corruption is the price we pay for Democracy.
54. Foreign Television Channels are destroying our culture.
Download All GD Topics -Please Click here
About-Us Contact-Us Site-map
©copyright All rights are reserved to technicalsymposium.com