Thomson Reuters Recruitment “Associate Quality Analyst” | B.E/B.Tech | Bangalore
• Plan, develop and execute software testing tasks for applications developed using various technologies including distributed Internet technologies (Java/J2EE, relational databases, XML, web services, etc.).
• Analyze, document, and submit issues discovered during testing. Verify and close issues resolved during the release cycle.
• Analyze business requirement specifications and interact with QA testing team to plan and develop test cases.
• Update test cases when appropriate to reflect changes in product functionality or requirements.
• Actively participate in planning, estimation, and prioritization processes to ensure successful execution of testing activities.
• Partner and build effective relationships with others throughout the quality and software development organizations.
• Develop, execute, and support automated tests.
• Keep abreast of current methodologies, technologies, and tools, and proactively seek ways to incorporate them into testing efforts.
• Effectively contribute and implement new ideas to improve the software testing process.
A four-year degree, preferably in Computer Science, MIS, Mathematics, Engineering, or other related field.
• At least 6 months - 2 years of software testing and/or software development.
• Knowledge of any automated testing tools (e.g., HP Quality Center, Quick Test Professional).
• Strong technical aptitude, organization, analysis, and problem solving skills.
• Ability to work on multiple projects with multiple priorities and ability to thrive in a fast-paced, complex, global, and dynamic environment.
• Ability to work proactively and collaboratively as part of a team on a large project.
• Ability to pay attention to details and to follow through on commitments.
• Interest in keeping abreast of current trends in software development and testing, especially as they relate to the technologies being used.
• Working knowledge of the software development life-cycle.
• Effective written and oral communication skills as well as strong interpersonal skills.
Click here-Apply the Job
About-Us Contact-Us Site-map
©copyright All rights are reserved to technicalsymposium.com