UTC Aerospace Freshers Recruitment 2017 | B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech | Bangalore
Job Description Summary: Position Overview:
This position is for the Electronics & Motor Control Center (EMCC) at Global Engineering Centre, UTC Aerospace Systems.
• Executes Value Engineering, New Product Introduction and Production support projects.
• Software Validation as per requirements provided.
• Conducts Unit tests/ Functional & System Test on the development environment or target systems.
• Participates in Software design reviews and Code walk through.
o Debugging and troubleshooting.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Electronics Engineering (B.E/B.Tech / M.E/M.Tech,.) degree in Electronics with > 70% marks
• Good programming skills in Embedded C, Ada, C++ and any Assembly language.
* Good RTOS fundamentals.
* Good understanding and usage of Serial communication protocols RS-232/422, SPI,
* Understanding of software development tools/ configuration management tools will be a plus
Basic Qualifications: Electronics Engineering (B.E/ M.E)
Click & Share this Job Information to All
About-Us Contact-Us Site-map
©copyright All rights are reserved to technicalsymposium.com