HSBC Hiring Freshers-Associate
HSBC Hiring Freshers-Associate
The purpose of the May I Help You (MIHY) is to focus on ensuring the highest level of customer service to the customers visiting the Branch. This service for Premier Customers should be of Global Premier Standards
MIHY will be responsible for meeting and greeting all customers to set a lasting impression, while at the same time providing emergency services to local and global premier customers. To understand customers banking needs to further generate leads and cross-sell references which can be converted by premier staff. The MIHY will also be responsible for educating customers about the bank, our products, maintaining premier centre hygiene etc and ensure quicker turnaround times in the lobby so that customers are not kept waiting.
· Follow-up with customers on their service experience and suggesting new initiatives which can be implemented to improve service quality.
· Ensure that the Emergency encashment process & documentation is followed as per the required guidelines & for Premier as per the Global Premier guidelines.
· Follow-up to ensure progress on the sales activity post customer hours.
· Migrate routine customer transactions to alternate delivery channels through ongoing customer education
· Provide able support to the RMs and Service Managers
Ensure that the Standard greeting is practiced strictly for all customers
Ensure that the desk is manned at all times during customer hours
Ensure that the basic Premier proposition and benefits within Pillar 1 & 2 are offered to International Customers (8 Global Service Standard in particular) (Specific to Premier Customers)
Direct customers by means of Warm transfer to the right PRM/PSM with details of Client’s name and purpose of visit stated for all Premier customers.
Manage customer traffic on the floor effectively, to ensure that the waiting period for customers is reduced.
Consistently maintain very high hygiene levels in the lobby & for Premier in line with Global Premier requirements
Establish mutual respect and trust in dealing with others by working as a team & effectively communicating via regular discussions and feedback
Maintain and observe HSBC internal control standards, implement and observe group compliance policy, including timely implementation of recommendation made by internal /external auditor and external regulators.
Maintain and observe HSBC internal control standards, implement and observe Group Compliance Policy, including the timely implementation of recommendations made by internal/external auditors and external regulators
Comply with the applicable laws, regulations, Group and local guidelines related to Sanctions and AML policy of HSBC while undertaking various day to day operations
· Demonstrate an understanding of PEP acceptance, prohibition, CDD & EDD guidelines in order to ensure that the INM RBWM is fully compliant with the PEP LoBP. Demonstrate an understanding of PEP acceptance, prohibition, CDD & EDD guidelines in order to ensure that the INM RBWM is fully compliant with the PEP LoBP.
· Be aware and identify high risk indicators for various products and Services offered by INM RBWM (ex. cash, insurance, credit cards products etc.)
· Ensure that all records are obtained in respect of INM RBWM customers or New to bank customer for any products and services provided by HSBC are as per the process laid down.
· Must ensure that the prescribed process is being followed while dealing with non-HSBC customers request for monetary instruments and wire transfers
· Ensure Adherence to the regulatory guidelines and internal AML & Sanction Policy of HSBC, which includes pouch and mail, monetary instruments, cash services and payment transparency Line of Business Procedures
· Must be aware of the scope of services of various products and services that are offered and those which are prohibited because of the guidelines laid down in the line of Business procedures and must ensure the same is communicated to customer in an effective and polite manner
Ensure adequate due diligence is undertaken by self/team to ensure that the nature of the various transactions of wire transfer, cash services, monetary instruments are in sync with customer profile
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
· Experience (preferable) in frontline customer services/ relationship management.
· Strong communication, client focus and influencing skills
· Sound knowledge on the Banking sector in general
· Able to communicate well in English and local languages
List of All Freshers Jobs-Given Below & Click and Get
Admission Details/Freshers Jobs Details
About-Us Contact-Us Site-map
©copyright All rights are reserved to technicalsymposium.com