NATIONAL AWARDS 2010-11, MADHYA PRADESH DEPARTMENT OF CULTURE
The government of Madhya Pradesh gives National Awards to the highly accomplished creative personalities engaged in the multi dimensional disciplines pertaining to social services, fine arts, literature, cinema and culture. The awards are categorised as follows:
1. MAHATMA GANDHI SAMMAN to an institution which has established ideal standards in absorbing and propagating Gandhi's thought and philosophy - 10.00 Lac (2) KABIR SAMMAN for Indian Languages Poetry - 3.00 Lac (3) KALIDAS SAMMAN CLASSICAL MUSIC - 2.00 Lac (4) KALIDAS SAMMAN CLASSICAL DANCE -2.00 Lac (5) KALIDAS SAMMAN Theatre - 2.00 Lac (6) KALIDAS SAMMAN Fine Arts -2.00 Lac (7) MAITH1LISHARAN GUPT SAMMAN Hindi Literature - 2.00 Lac (8) KISHORE KUMAR SAMMAN Film Acting- 2.00 Lac (9)TANSEN SAMMAN Hindustani Classical Music - 2.00 Lac (10) LATA MANGESKAR SAMMAN Music Direction-Film -2.00 Lac (11) IQBAL SAMMAN Urdu Literature - 2.00 Lac (12) DEVI AHILYASAMMAN - Female Artist for the creativity and contribution in traditional Arts by woman folk and tribal artist - 2.00 Lac (13) TULSI SAMMAN - Male Artist for folk and traditional performing arts - 2.00 Lac (14) SHARAD JOSHI SAMMAN for Hindi Satire, Essays, Memoir, reportage, diary, letters etc. - 2.00 Lac (15) KUMAR GANDHARVA SAMMAN Classical Singing (age group 25 to 45 years) -1.25 Lac.
Recommendations are invited for the above mentioned awards 2010-11 from those scholars, specialists, experts who are active in their respective fields, readers, writers, thinkers, artists and personalities in culture and cinema.
The format for sending the recommendations would be as follows:
1. The name of the samman/award for which the recommendation is being made
2. Full name of the recommended
3. Age of the recommended
4. Present address and telephone No. of the recommended, Mobile, E-mail etc.
5. Details of Creative accomplishments, photographs, CDs, Brochure etc. of the recommended
6. Proposal's name and address
For every award the recommendations will be placed before the juries for consideration and adjudgement. The decision of the jury would be final and all acceptable. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard. Each recommendation is to be made separately. Recommendation may please be sent not later than 12 August, 2011 to
ADDRESS FOR SENDING :
Shri Shriram Tiwari,
Board Office Campus,